Dr. Armstrong participated in clinical research at Emory while completing her fellowship, and her abstract was selected for Poster Presentation at the American College of Rheumatology meeting in 2000: “Reason for Hospital Admissions in the Systemic Lupus Erythematosus population in the Grady Health System”.
Dr. Armstrong is actively involved in the North Fulton/Roswell community and participated in various health fairs and presentations. She lives in Atlanta with her husband and twin boys. She loves playing tennis and watching her sons play baseball. In addition, Dr. Armstrong is fully bilingual in English and Spanish.
Education & Training
- Universidad Central del Caribe School of Medicine, Bayamon, Puerto Rico
- Residency: Internal Medicine, University of South Florida School of Medicine
- Fellowship: Rheumatology, Emory University School of Medicine
Certifications & Affiliations
- Board Certified, Rheumatology & Internal Medicine
- Member, Arthritis Foundation
- Member, American College of Rheumatology
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, Georgia Society of Rheumatology
- Member, Medical Association of Georgia