Associated Brochure Downloads for Your Reference
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities (Spanish)
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices (Spanish)
- Partnership for Safety Information Guide (Spanish)
We accept most major health insurance plans, however it is your responsibility to contact your insurance carrier to verify coverage and benefits. Patients may be held financially responsible for payment of services should the insurance company deny responsibility. Be sure to bring your insurance card with you every time you visit North Fulton Rheumatology. Notify the front desk whenever your insurance coverage changes so that the medical staff can accurately maintain your important medical records.
Pay Bill Online
Thank you for choosing online bill pay. You will be leaving our website and will be redirected to a third-party site operated by PatientCo. We contract with a third party vendor for online bill-pay to provide patients with the convenience of paying and managing their statements 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
By clicking the button below, you will be redirected to a payment page hosted by PatientCo. PatientCo is responsible for processing your payment, as well as the security of your information. Please see their Terms and Conditions for more information. If you are redirected to a site managed by someone other than PatientCo, please leave the site immediately, do not continue with the payment process, and contact our customer service line at 678-223-7932.
- Create an account or make a payment online by clicking the link below.
- If making a payment, please be prepared to enter the SecureHealthCode listed on your statement and the amount due.
- Continue to follow the online prompts to enter payment information.
- At this time, you may also opt into email and/or text message notifications when a new bill is ready for review and payment.
- If you have questions regarding your statement(s), please contact Physician Billing Services at 678-223-7932 or e-mail PBS.NSHPatientConcerns@northside.com.