North Fulton Rheumatology offers many services in the office for our patients.
- On-site phlebotomist for all laboratory work needed
- Bone densitometry (DEXA scan) to evaluate for osteopenia and osteoporosis.
- Infusion suite and recliners for our infusion therapy of IV medications by a chemotherapy/Biologic certified RN
- Infusion of IV biologic medications such as:
- Remicade, Orencia, Actemra, Rituxan, and other injectable osteoporosis medications such as, Reclast, Boniva, and Prolia.
- Comprehensive physical examination by the physician
- Intra-articular injections (inside the affected joint) or aspiration of fluid by the physician
- Synovial fluid analysis
- Languages spoken in the office are English and Spanish
Ready for an appointment?Call our office to make an appointment or to refer a patient.